12″ 2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker System
KPS2 is a 12” two-way full range speaker system designed for sound reinforcement at karaoke lounges and nightclubs.
The two-way system uses a 12” (304.8 mm) woofer equipped with an optimum demodulating/cooling ring, and a 1” (25.4 mm) 2414H NdFeB magnet high frequency compression driver, therefore, is capable of reproducing powerful music and pristine vocal in high fidelity and volume. A high-order passive network eliminates band overlap and brings subtle vocal details into full play. Whenever the speaker is positioned in landscape or portrait mode, the 100° × 70° (H × V) horn ensures smooth and even coverage across the entire space.
KPS2 constructs its trapezoid enclosure from 15 mm premium quality board and improves its internal structure and transducer layout after rounds of simulations and tests. Multiple high-strength suspension points and an OmniMount socket are available for either flying installation or pole mounting of the system. To protect the system from human damage and drink splash, dent-free steel backed with acoustically transparent cloth is used for the grille. Convex edges slant through the front grille, enhancing aesthetic appeal of the piece and making it easier to blend with any room décors. A new identification of JBL speakers, the luminous JBL logo by PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) technology will be constantly on when audio signal is present, and is adjustable to fit different installation orientations.
- Specially designed 12” woofer with demodulating aluminum ring for high power handling, low distortion and minimum power compression
- JBL 2414H NdFeB magnet HF compression driver for clear and accurate midrange vocal rendering
- 100° × 70° (H × V) coverage pattern for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Trapezoid enclosure made from 15 mm premium quality board
- Stylish front grille design for neutral blend with different room décors
- Rotatable JBL lighting logo to fit different installation orientations
- Multiple suspension points for flying installation
- OmniMount socket for pole mounting
- Sound reinforcement for karaoke lounges and nightclubs
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers